Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Call NOW to Save Your Driver’s License!
  • 321-256-1141
  • 200 East Robinson Street, Suite 1140
    Orlando, FL 32801

  • facebook
  • twitter
  • linkedin
  • AVVO

My offense is minor. Do I really even need a attorney or can I just handle this on my own?

Return to FAQ Videos


There’s no such thing as a minor DUI offense in the state of Florida. For DUIs in the state of Florida, there’s certain mandatory minimum penalties that are required, the biggest of which is a mandatory adjudication. That means you’re convicted of a crime that can affect you for the rest of your life, so anytime that you can be convicted of a crime and that conviction is mandatory to be imposed against you, it always makes sense to consult a lawyer to have them look at your case and to hopefully prevent that from happening to you.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn