Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
FL DUI GROUP Florida DUI Defense Attorney
  • Call NOW to Save Your Driver’s License!

What should I do if I get a call that a loved one has been arrested?

Return to FAQ Videos


If you get a call that I loved one has been arrested for DUI, the first thing you should do is consult with a lawyer. That lawyer will be able to tell you if you need to consult with a bondsman, if the lawyer needs to go to the first appearance at the jail in the morning and what steps to take going forward in regards to obtaining a hardship license and defending the case against your loved one.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn


By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation