- What makes working with you different than other lawyers?
- What would your past clients say about you?
Criminal Defense Law
- Can a person be guilty of drunk driving in Florida if they only had one drink?
- Can social media or Internet information be used to prove a case against me in court?
- Can the police legally stop me in Florida, even if I did nothing wrong?
- How will my sentence be decided in Florida?
- I am guilty, have no defense, and just want to get this over with. Should I even bother getting an attorney?
- My offense is minor. Do I really even need a attorney or can I just handle this on my own?
- This is the first time I am in trouble in Florida. Will the prosecutor treat this charge like it is my first offense?
- What does beyond a reasonable doubt mean?
- What rights do I have in Florida when a law enforcement officer asks me questions?
- What should I do if I get a call that a loved one has been arrested?
- When are Miranda rights or Miranda warnings required in a DUI case?
- Why should I hire a criminal defense attorney?
- Can I be arrested for DUI in Florida if I haven’t been drinking?
- Can I be stopped and arrested for DUI in Florida even if the vehicle was not moving?
- Can I get a DUI from taking my prescription medication?
- Can I get a limited license or work permit following a Florida drunk driving conviction?
- Can I have my drunk driving conviction expunged in Florida?
- Can my prior convictions be used against me in a Florida drunk driving case?
- Can the police charge me with a breathalyzer refusal, even though I tried to blow into it?
- Do DUI laws in Florida only apply to cars, trucks, and motorcycles?
- Do I need an attorney for my DUI case in Florida?
- How many hours of alcohol classes will I have to take following a drunk driving conviction in Florida?
- How much does it cost to hire an attorney in a DUI case in Florida?
- How will a Florida DUI conviction affect me other than the criminal penalties and the license loss?
- I actually passed the breath test, but the police still arrested me. How is that possible?
- I blew over the limit. Why should I hire a Florida DUI lawyer?
- I got into an accident after I had been drinking. Why should I hire a Florida DUI lawyer?
- If I am stopped while driving in Florida and the police officer asks me to do field sobriety tests, do I have to do them?
- Is a blood test accurate?
- Is a urine test accurate?
- Should I agree to take a breath test?
- Should I agree to take a breathalyzer test? What happens in Florida if I do not?
- What are field sobriety exercises?
- What are the penalties for a third DUI conviction in Florida?
- What defenses are there in a DUI case?
- What do police officers look for when searching for drunk drivers on the highways?
- What happens if I refuse a breath test in Florida?
- What is a DRE?
- What is an ignition interlock device?
- What is blood alcohol content (BAC) or level?
- What is the difference between a misdemeanor and felony DUI?
- What should I do if I am asked to take a field sobriety test in Florida?
- What symptoms and behavior is the officer looking for during the initial detention at the scene of a DUI?
- What will it cost to hire a drunk driving defense attorney?
- When do police have to read me my rights for a DUI case in Florida?
- Will I lose my driver’s license following conviction in my Florida drunk driving case?